Two retail staples are shuttering more stores.
An additional 96 Sears and Kmart stores across the country will be going out of business and will close by February.
- 1 dead, several injured in chemical incident at Buffalo Wild Wings in Massachusetts
- Roaches, more than a dozen other health violations found at popular Pittsburgh restaurant
- Part of busy North Hills road closed after water main break
- RAW VIDEO: Snow covering roads in Cranberry Township
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The latest round of store closings by the parent company of the two iconic chains, Transformco, will close 51 Sears and 45 Kmart locations by early next year. Liquidation sales start Dec. 2, just days after Black Friday and Thanksgiving sales begin, USA Today reported.
After February, the company will have only 182 stores remaining, USA Today reported.
See below, or click here, for a complete list of the latest announcement of store closures:
© 2019 Cox Media Group.