A South Florida woman said her service dog and cancer medicine were stolen from her home Friday night, WPLG reported.
Rebecca Phillips told the television station the robbery at her Miami home occurred Friday night. Police confirmed the burglary was reported at 9:40 p.m.
Phillips said there were no signs of forced entry in her house, adding she may have left her front door unlocked, WPLG reported.
The service dog, cancer medicine, two gold necklaces and $1,500 in cash were taken from her home, Phillips told the television station.
Phillips said she recently moved to South Florida from California.
- Toddler slips from grandfather's hands, falls from cruise ship
- Crash leaves 1 driver dead, another injured in Penn Hills
- Exclusive: Cervelli decides he's done catching … forever
- VIDEO: Man charged after licking Blue Bell ice cream in copycat video, deputies say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.