MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The story of a dog with Memphis Animal Services that became viral sensation now has a happy ending.
Oliver is a stray who loves food and treats. In fact, he loves food so much that he became attached to his bowl at MAS.
- Police: Body believed to be missing Illinois 5-year-old AJ Freund found, parents charged
- Anti-vaccine movement tries to silence local pediatrician
- Woman dies after falling into meat grinder
- VIDEO: Police corporal's ribs possibly broken during struggle with suspect at casino
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Oliver's story went viral when it was posted on Facebook by a group named Wilson, Rosie, and Pickle Pete.
The post was shared more than 9,000 times and got international attention.
Oliver was at risk of being euthanized, but his story led to an outpouring of support.
It was even picked up by TheDodo.com. The outlet detailed his journey and his eventual adoption on April 16.
In case you're wondering, Oliver got to his new bowl with him.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.