LOS ANGELES - A woman singing sweetly on a Los Angeles subway platform has received plenty of attention.
4 million people call LA home. 4 million stories. 4 million voices...sometimes you just have to stop and listen to one, to hear something beautiful. pic.twitter.com/VzlmA0c6jX— LAPD HQ (@LAPDHQ) September 27, 2019
An officer with the Los Angeles Metro Transit Authority stopped to listen to the woman as she sang, KABC reported. He recorded about a minute's worth of the woman's performance, and the tweet has been liked more than 3,800 times and has been retweeted more than 1,200 times. The woman has not been identified
“She’s an amazing singer,” one Metro rider told KTLA on Friday. “I’ve never seen her, but it’s nice to add a little art and beauty to the train.”
“It doesn’t surprise me. Everyone comes from somewhere,” another Metro rider, Alex Van Mecl, told KTLA. “I think we have to have some sort of compassion when we’re riding alongside each other.”
- 'Bring the kids home': Grandparents of endangered infant plead for swift return
- PA Attorney General sides with Governor about decriminalizing marijuana
- Grandparents remove boy from school due to repeated bullying
- VIDEO: Young people might be turning to black market for vape products
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.