LAS VEGAS - Guests at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas will be treated to the sweetest of holiday displays.
A 15-foot tall, 7-foot wide gingerbread house, featuring more than 400 pounds of gingerbread, is on display in Aria’s lobby, according to the resort’s news release. The completely edible creation includes more than 64,000 peppermints, 80 pounds of chocolate and 200 pounds of icing. A gingerbread man, weighing 120 pounds, greets guests in front of the gingerbread house, flanked by giant candy canes.
Standing at 15 feet tall, the festive creation required a team to work for two weeks to construct the whimsical structure and bake over 600 pounds of gingerbreadhttps://t.co/OXdFRr2sII— Las Vegas RJ (@reviewjournal) November 20, 2019
Aria’s gingerbread house offers guests an ideal holiday photo opportunity. The resort is also offering holiday-themed confections for purchase to celebrate the season.
The gingerbread house will be on display until Jan. 6.
- Pa. prison inmate strangled cell mate with sheet and killed him, police say
- Neighbors say Terrelle Pryor, girlfriend had a tumultuous relationship
- Which school districts pay their teachers the most and least?
- VIDEO: Wintry mix could make untreated surfaces slick
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.