ANTIOCH, Tenn. - Daycare expenses were too much for a Tennessee barber, so he decided to cut costs.
The barber brought his baby to work at Fade Doc in Antioch and went through his daily paces of cutting hair with the child strapped to his chest in a baby carrier WZTV reported.
The man told the television station the baby's mother had to attend classes, adding that daycare costs in the Nashville area are too expensive.
"So, it was time for Daddy to do what he had to do," the barber told WZTV.
Getting your hair styled and groomed while your barber leans over you with a baby in close proximity might seem unsettling, but the Tennessee hair-cutter said he takes extra care to be sure the child is not in harm's way.
- 3 dead, 4 hospitalized in medical situation at South Side apartment building
- Boil water advisory lifted for South Hills after pipe break
- Protesters demand gas stations shut down after violent fight goes viral
- VIDEO: Road shut down as students in Pittsburgh leave school for climate strike
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.