A Texas mother went on a date last weekend and has not been seen since, authorities said.
Erika Andrea Gaytan, 29, was last seen July 13 at a concert in El Paso, and police Thursday consider her endangered, KFOX reported. Police released a photo of her in a white dress from the night she disappeared.
- Costa Rican government issues warning on tainted alcohol, at least 19 dead
- Father killed after wave breaks his neck at North Carolina beach
- Troopers speak out against 'exit jumping' along interstates
- VIDEO: Police hold End of Watch Ceremony for Officer Calvin Hall
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Family told KFOX it’s not like her to not reply.
“It’s been seven days. No mom. No nothing,” the father of Gaytan's 7-year-old son, Viktor Renovato, told KFOX. “He knows something is going on, and it’s heartbreaking. It’s a devastating week.”
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.