In the now-deleted scene, character Stinky Pete, voiced by Kelsey Grammer, makes some sexually suggestive comments to a pair of Barbie dolls while waiting for an audition.
He says, “And so you two are absolutely identical?”
After he strokes the hand of one of the dolls, he continues, “You know, I'm sure I could get you a part in Toy Story 3.”
Pete then realizes he’s being filmed and quickly switches the topic.
While the scene originally appeared in the 1999 version of the animated flick, it’s missing from the newest 4K version, which was released earlier this year.
Within the last several years, multiple high-profile men in media, politics and other industries have faced allegations ranging from inappropriate behavior to forced sexual misconduct to rape.
Some, including Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, and Matt Lauer, have been ousted from their companies or resigned themselves amid the allegations.
Jason Lasseter, the director of “Toy Story 2,” has even been accused of sexual misconduct. He left Disney last year, because he said some “missteps” made his colleagues feel “disrespected and uncomfortable.”
- Police identify woman in video licking Blue Bell ice cream in Walmart, returning it to freezer
- Man charged after wife's remains discovered buried under her home
- Storms could disrupt BBQ and fireworks plans on July 4
- VIDEO: Man accused of exposing himself at pool claims ‘wardrobe malfunction'
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.