NEW YORK - A dad's uplifting video of two toddler best friends running to each other and embracing on a New York City sidewalk is going viral.
"I have no idea how to make things go viral, for those that do ... please share. This is just so beautiful," Cisneros captioned the video. "Finnegan + Maxwell= BESTIES!!! If we could all be like this."
I have no idea how to make things go viral, for those that do......please share. This is just so beautiful. Finnegan + Maxwell= BESTIES!!! If we could all be like this. 🥰😍🥰😍🥰😍 @2_puggles_anda_baby O, The Oprah Magazine Oprah Winfrey The Today's Show best topic of the day NBC New York TheEllenShowPosted by Michael D Cisneros on Sunday, September 8, 2019
The video quickly went viral, racking up more than 24,000 views and nearly 200 comments by Tuesday morning.
"How utterly adorable! Children could teach adults a lot about friendship and love!" one commenter said.
"They are the definition of love!" wrote another.
- Firefighter taken to hospital, roof collapses after large fire at Pittsburgh church
- Remembering the tragic crash of Flight 427 25 years later
- Local home mistakenly shot up with baby sleeping inside after incident at bar, police say
- VIDEO: School planning to add additional security after stadium shooting
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.