Editor’s note: This story has been updated to include corrected information that Ramos was arrested in connection to a May 14 kidnapping in Los Angeles, not a separate one on May 15.
Police arrested a woman who is seen on video picking up a 4-year-old child and carrying him out of a Los Angeles McDonald’s on Tuesday.
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
KABC reported Los Angeles Police Department detectives said in a news release that surveillance video shows a woman approached a child and carried him out of the fast food restaurant. The woman, identified as 33-year-old Maralyn Ramos, was arrested Wednesday in Los Angeles and booked on suspicion of attempted kidnapping, police said, according to KNBC.
Ramos’ bail was set at $100,000, according to an LAPD news release.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.