NEW YORK - New York City police are looking for a woman who stole a man’s Rolex while the 60-year-old man slept in his Manhattan hotel room, WPIX reported.
Police said that shortly after 1 a.m. on April 7, the woman also made several unauthorized transactions on the victim’s cellphone that totaled $2,000, the television station reported.
- Who is Francois-Henri Pinault, billionaire donor to Notre Dame rebuild and Salma Hayek's husband?
- 75 pounds of marijuana confiscated from car getting off Pa. turnpike
- ‘World's Largest Rubber Duck' making another stop in Pennsylvania
- VIDEO: Man in custody after hostage incident in Washington County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The man realized what happened when he woke up at 10 a.m., WPIX reported.
Police said the woman is about 25 years old and has a tattoo on her neck that says “Truth,” the television station reported. She has long, brown hair and is 5 feet, 6 inches tall, police said.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.