The Nature Boy is going home.
World Wrestling Entertainment legend Ric Flair was released from an Atlanta hospital after a weeklong stay, TMZ Sports reported Wednesday.
- Mega Millions ticket worth $5 million sold in Allegheny County
- Armor, ammunition among items found in home after SWAT situation
- Woman dies, leaves instructions to have beloved, healthy pet euthanized, buried with her
- VIDEO: Massive water main break floods part of Strip District
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Flair, 70, underwent a planned medical procedure Monday.
Ric Flair Leaves Hospital In Good Spirits After Surgery https://t.co/gX7yaV5AUY— TMZ (@TMZ) May 22, 2019
Flair, wearing a Ric Flair T-shirt, was wheeled out of the hospital, with his wife, Wendy Barlow, at his side, TMZ Sports reported.
Flair held the WWE world heavyweight championship two times during 1992, and also was officially recognized as a nine-time holder of the National Wrestling Alliance heavyweight title between 1981 and 1993.
Flair is also the only two-time inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame, entering in 2008 as an individual and in 2012 as a member of the Four Horsemen. He also was inducted into the NWA Hall of Fame in 2008.
RIC FLAIR. The Rolex wearin’, diamond ring wearin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’, limousine ridin’, jet flyin’ son of a gun... Tell the God of Death... Not today!! WOOOO! pic.twitter.com/zohG00qWYH— Lullabies To Paralyze (@AstaticLulaby) May 16, 2019
© 2019 Cox Media Group.