ATLANTA - The lakeside cabin belonging to Robert Downey Jr’s character Tony Stark, featured in scenes from “Avengers: Endgame,” is available on Airbnb for a pretty penny.
The cabin where Stark, Pepper and their daughter stayed in the aftermath of Thanos’ first death has been listed on the site and is currently available for about $800 per night.
The Fairburn, Georgia, cabin is big enough for six guests, including three bedrooms, four beds and three bathrooms, according to the Airbnb listing.
The spacious abode is about 20 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. The property has enough room for the whole family and is close to outdoor activities such as fishing and a horse show.
There are currently a handful of nights available at the cabin in June and July. The property requires at least a three-night stay.
Find out more about the listing at Airbnb.com.
- Another American tourist died in Dominican Republic after drink from hotel minibar, family says
- Flames engulf tractor-trailer, fuel pumps at turnpike service plaza
- Funeral home to hold burial for veteran with no family, would like volunteers to attend service
- VIDEO: Search underway for person who shot dog then dumped him under bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.