Saturday is National Cheeseburger Day, and restaurants across the country are offering deals on burgers with all the fixings.
Below are a few bargains on the American classic.
(Note: Not every restaurant in a chain may be honoring the deals, so be sure to check with local restaurants to confirm which deals are available before you go. Most offers can’t be used with any other discount or coupons. Prices may vary with location.)
- BurgerFi: BurgerFi is holding a sweepstake to win free A+ Meals — a cheeseburger, fries and a freestyle beverage — for a year. The contest will go live on National Cheeseburger Day via social media. The winner will be announced on Sept. 24.
- Carl’s Jr.: If you are part of Carl Jr.’s email database prior to National Cheeseburger Day, you can get a Big Carl Small Combo for $6.29.
- Dairy Queen: Purchase a Blizzard and you can get a FREE cheeseburger Saturday. Go to the Dairy Queen app for the deal.
- Dog Haus: Get a cheeseburger for $5 at participating locations.
- Friendly’s: Get a free medium sundae with any burger purchase if you are a “Sweet Rewards” member. Jack in the Box: Get a Sourdough Patty Melt combo for $5.99.
- Hardee’s: If you are on Hardee’s email database prior to National Cheeseburger Day, you can get a Western Bacon Cheeseburger Small Combo for $4.99 on Saturday.
- McDonald’s: Go to the McDonald’s app and get a 50-cent Double Cheeseburger deal on Saturday.
- Metro Diner: Metro Diner is celebrating their new Cheeseburger Wrap.
- McDonald’s: You can get a free cheeseburger if you are signed up for emails from McDonald’s.
- Red Robin: Red Robin Royalty members can buy a cheeseburger and get a second cheeseburger for 50% off through Sunday.
- Smashburger: You can get a Double Classic Burger for $5 on Saturday.
- STK Steakhouse: Get an STK Wagyu Burger & Fries for $7.99 ($9.99 in New York City) when ordering either takeout or delivery on Saturday.
- Wayback Burgers: Buy one cheeseburger and get one free at Wayback Burgers on Saturday.
©2021 Cox Media Group