Winds in New Mexico were so strong March 13, they took a train off the tracks.
Photos released by New Mexico State Police show the train derailed, spilling train cars off a bridge.
Police say the train fell at least 40 feet to the ground.
- Teen involved in drive-by shooting before Antwon Rose was shot pleads guilty
- Postal Service celebrates 'Sesame Street' with Forever stamps
- Police honor cancer-stricken K-9 with final ride through town
- VIDEO: Dog jumps on bed, alerts man to fire that destroyed home
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
It is not clear what the rail cars were carrying, but there were no injuries reported.
Police say wind was the main contributing factor.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.