BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. - Antonio Brown has countersued the woman who accused him of rape, and claimed in court documents she retaliated against him when he decided against investing more than $1 million in her business, according to NBC News.
Britney Taylor, 28, claimed that Brown hired her as a personal trainer in 2017. She accused him of sexual assaulting her twice that year and once in 2018.
NBC News reports Brown said Taylor was seeking revenge when he declined to invest money in her gymnastics training facility.
Brown has not played football since September when he was cut by the New England Patriots. He was released from the Pittsburgh Steelers following the 2018-2019 season and then was released from the Oakland Raiders.
- Navy veteran found dead in his apartment died 3 years prior, medical examiner says
- Sex offender removed from hospital during birth of his child
- Body of missing Bethel Park woman identified after being found in Nevada desert
- VIDEO: Mom furious about tattoo daughter got during class at local high school
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.