Coach Jon Gruden said Brown participated in the team's first practice session back at team headquarters Tuesday, two days after being given an ultimatum by general manager Mike Mayock to be "all in or all out" after missing time fighting with the league and the union over his helmet.
Brown was not wearing a helmet during the open portion of practice and spent some of the time during stretch in the nearby weight room. But he walked off the field after practice holding his new helmet and Gruden says he's running well after also missing time with frostbitten feet.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Mother: 6-year-old son did not start apartment building fire; police disagree
- Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- VIDEO: Fewer parents in our area are vaccinating their children, data says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.