PITTSBURGH - Former Steeler Antonio Brown was back in Pittsburgh Tuesday, dealing with the reckless driving charge.
This stems from when Brown was stopped on McKnight Road back in November. Police said during that incident Brown was driving over 100 mph.
Tuesday, Brown pleaded guilty to a lesser charge called “driving at unsafe speed” which means he was driving too fast.
Brown gets to keep his license and only pay a $25 fine.
- HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Police searching for owner of car involved in deadly Penn Hills hit-and-run
- Kennywood makes Potato Patch cheese change amid social media outrage
- The Pittsburgh region's highest-paid execs
- VIDEO: 1 killed when car flips on ramp to Fort Duquesne Bridge
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.