LONDON - Hershey, PA native Christian Pulisic made his debut with Chelsea FC of the English Premier League Sunday. Chelsea was taking the pitch against Manchester United.
According to CNN, Pulisic, 20, was the youngest foreign player to score in German league Bundesliga, the youngest player to score two Bundesliga goals in a single game, the youngest player to score for the US men's national team, the youngest player to captain the USMNT and the most expensive American player of all time when it comes to transfer fees.
Earlier this year, CNN reported Pulisic moved to play with Chelsea to become the most expensive soccer signing in US history for $73 million.
- Person involved in 'critical incident' in Delmont found dead inside home, police say
- Police: Dozens of gondola cars fall to ground in Canada after cable cut
- Karma catches up to ketchup thief, and now Heinz is responding
- VIDEO: Friends get matching tattoos in honor of Nick Cumer
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.