PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh still loves Andrew McCutchen, even though he now plays for the Philadelphia Phillies.
But fans of all baseball teams are rooting for the outfielder to successfully recover from a torn ACL that has benched him for the rest of the season.
Dang thats love🙏🏾. I appreciate that! I can’t wait to get back💪🏾 https://t.co/CMEkM7XeXQ— andrew mccutchen (@TheCUTCH22) June 11, 2019
A group of four friends tweeted The Cutch a picture of them all wearing their respective team jerseys with signs that read "Get Well Soon Cutch."
He replied that he can't wait to get back.
- ‘What the heck?' Creepy creature shows up on security cam, leaves homeowner dumbfounded
- Triple shooting leaves one person dead
- Car smashed between truck, barrier on Liberty Bridge; outbound lanes closed
- VIDEO: WANTED: McKees Rocks rape suspect identified, not in custody
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.