ST. LOUIS - Starling Marte seems to think he'll be available at Major League Baseball's trade deadline, at least judging by the number of separate occasions on which he mentioned that -- three -- through the Pirates' three-game set with the Cardinals this week at Busch Stadium.
That means next to nothing, of course. It's not as if Neal Huntington's consulting him on the matter.
And for what it's worth, other than one whisper about the Phillies being interested, I haven't heard anything additional on that front, either.
To read more about this story, visit DKPittsburghSports.
- Brothers, ages 1 and 3, drown in Fayette County
- 18 Shih Tzu dogs up for adoption; owner couldn't care for them anymore
- EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH: Get ready for the hottest weather of the year
- VIDEO: New tech will allow Giant Eagle shoppers to skip the checkout line
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports