Jameson Taillon was placed on the IL in early May. It is now early July.
Two months, and no real answers regarding Taillon's progress and recovery are in sight.
We do know he has a "strained right elbow flexor tendon." We do know he was scheduled to play catch Thursday before the Pirates' series finale against the Cubs.
- Woman shot inside Walmart in North Versailles
- Second large quake strikes Southern California
- Woman says dogs saved her life when 3 men attacked her during walk
- VIDEO: Man who kidnapped, raped Pittsburgh teen in 2002 accused of violating parole
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports