PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown joins Carrie Underwood and 11 other NFL players in NBC’s new "Sunday Night Football" show opener.
Underwood’s performance of “Oh, Sunday Night” was chosen as the new opener for games shown on NBC.
There will be a sneak preview of the video during the Olympics before its first airing Sept. 11.
The 12 players selected have accounted for 41 Pro Bowl selections and seven Super Bowl rings. The 12 players in Underwood’s video are:
- New York Giants wide receiver, Odell Beckham, Jr.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver, Antonio Brown
- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, Dez Bryant
- Seattle Seahawks safety, Kam Chancellor
- Oakland Raiders linebacker, Khalil Mack
- New York Giants quarterback, Eli Manning
- Arizona Cardinals safety, Tyrann Mathieu
- Green Bay Packers linebacker, Clay Matthews
- Denver Broncos linebacker, Von Miller
- Arizona Cardinals cornerback, Patrick Peterson
- Seattle Seahawks safety, Earl Thomas
- Seattle Seahawks quarterback, Russell Wilson
You can watch all of NBC’s "Sunday Night Football" games on Channel 11.
Cox Media Group