Le'Veon Bell is weighing in on the latest Antonio Brown drama.
The helmet drama, to be specific.
Brown finally practiced in full with a certified helmet for the first time on Tuesday. He had previously been M.I.A. from practices after an arbitrator ruled against his grievance with the NFL to wear a non-certified helmet.
Bell, ironically, isn't a fan of the holdout.
- Animals rescued from home after woman found dead inside
- Man arrested after talking about mass shooting inside local church
- State asks Kennywood why they keep closing The Steel Curtain
- VIDEO: North Hills community proposes changes to dog barking rules
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports