PITTSBURGH - Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is no stranger to injuries.
Here's a look at the problems that have sidelined him over the course of his career:
- Dec. 2014: hyper extended right knee
- Sept. 2015: MCL sprain left knee
- Nov. 2015: Concussion, mid-foot sprain
- Jan. 2016: sprained AC joint, torn ligaments in throwing shoulder
- Oct. 2016: torn meniscus in left knee
- Sept. 2019: elbow injury
Roethlisber is out for the rest of the 2019 season after injuring his elbow in Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks. Team officials said Roethlisberger would require surgery to fix the injury.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger out for season after elbow injury
- It's just a drill: You might see low-flying helicopters, hear explosions this week in Pittsburgh
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- VIDEO: girl, 10, contracts brain-eating amoeba while swimming in river, family says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.