PITTSBURGH - The Steelers' worst fears were realized with Stephon Tuitt. His pectoral injury, suffered in the first quarter of the 24-17 win Sunday over the Chargers, is a serious one.
Because of that, the Steelers placed Tuitt on injured reserve Tuesday morning. L.T. Walton, a former sixth-round draft pick of the team who went unsigned in free agency, was re-signed to take Tuitt's place on the roster.
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars in drugs found in local stash house, officials say
- Pa. senators introduce bill to legalize recreational marijuana
- Mother shares candid photos of son with drug addiction to raise awareness
- VIDEO: Earthquake measured near Washington, PA early Tuesday
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports