PITTSBURGH - There has long been a theory in NFL fantasy football circles that year three for wide receivers is a magical one, when things finally come together and their talent matches up with their knowledge of the game.
It obviously doesn't go that way for every receiver.
But typically if a receiver has a breakout year, it comes in that third season.
- Family says baby's life could have been saved if hospital maternity ward was open
- Man suspected in stabbing death of girlfriend’s 8-year-old son arrested
- Pit bull dies after being left in yard during extreme temperatures, police say
- VIDEO: Man Survives After Being Swept Over Niagara Falls
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports