Former Steelers' All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu keeps a pretty low profile these days since his retirement following the 2014 season.
But he did appear on the Jim Rome Show Tuesday, talking about his recent selection as one of the 25 semifinalists for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year.
- Pa. prison inmate strangled cell mate with sheet and killed him, police say
- Neighbors say Terrelle Pryor, girlfriend had a tumultuous relationship
- Which school districts pay their teachers the most and least?
- VIDEO: Wintry mix could make untreated surfaces slick
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports