PITTSBURGH - The 2018 Pittsburgh Steelers rookie class surprised children at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh on Wednesday.
Children participated in a Black and Gold Pep Rally, crafts and games with the newest Steelers.
“Just seeing the smiles on their faces,” safety Terrell Edmunds said.
Steelers players also took pictures and signed autographs.
- 2-year-old shot in head, stomach recovering while search for gunman continues
- 5-year-old dies in treadmill accident at home
- Homeless man dumped with water at Dunkin' Donuts was charging phone to call mom
- VIDEO: Pizza delivery driver hailed a hero for saving woman
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.