Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt has been fined for a sack against Falcon quarterback Matt Ryan during Sunday's game, according to a report from ESPN's Adam Schefter.
NFL fined its co-sack leader, TJ Watt, $20,054 for “forcibly hitting in the knee area or below” Falcons’ QB Matt Ryan, per source. The league office instructed the Steelers to deduct the money from Watt’s paycheck if he does not appeal.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 12, 2018
Watt has been fined $20,054 for “forcibly hitting in the knee area or below."
According to Schefter, the NFL has instructed the Steelers to deduct money from Watt's paycheck if he doesn't appeal it.
- Pittsburgh Pirate, humanitarian Roberto Clemente celebrated with Google Doodle
- Health department reveals new details on suspected cases of mysterious illness
- Man dies after falling 2 stories on set of Mister Rogers movie
- VIDEO: Cardinal Donald Wuerl career timeline
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.