PITTSBURGH — Sidney Crosby was not on the ice for the Penguins' practice on Monday morning at the Lemieux Complex.
After practice, Mike Sullivan said Crosby was still being evaluated and would not play Tuesday against the Rangers in New York, or make the trip with the team. When asked if Crosby's injury could potentially be long term, Sullivan said he didn't know.
- Rain, snow, much colder temperatures heading into area
- 3 elderly women robbed while walking from Grove City Premium Outlets
- Got a cardigan? Wear it Wednesday to celebrate kindness
- VIDEO: Watch out, drivers! Cost of hitting a deer is on the rise
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group