PITTSBURGH - The Penguins have a couple of options when it comes to what happens with Tristan Jarry.
This coming season is the first season in which Jarry would require waivers to be assigned to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, a result of reaching six professional seasons played. That leaves the Penguins with four potential paths.
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Mother: 6-year-old son did not start apartment building fire; police disagree
- Neighbors say they're being overrun by rats
- VIDEO: Fewer parents in our area are vaccinating their children, data says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports