PITTSBURGH - Could the Pittsburgh Penguins be looking to trade popular player Phil Kessel?
It's possible, according to our news partners at TribLIVE.com, citing a league source.
The 32-year-old fan favorite has a $6.8 million cap hit on a contract that has three years left, according to TribLIVE.com.
There's also a restrictive clause in Kessel's contract that allows him to be moved to only eight teams without his prior consent.
- Teacher's aide arrested after gun found inside Pittsburgh high school
- Teen couldn't bring boyfriend to prom, takes him to Pirates game instead
- Man, 69, shot to death while delivering newspapers
- VIDEO: Woman's last wish is for her dog to be euthanized, buried with her
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.