PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins announced the team’s preseason schedule Tuesday, which includes three home games and a return to Penn State’s Pegula Ice Arena.
The Penguins will open up the six-game schedule against the Buffalo Sabres on Sept. 16 at Pegula Ice Arena, marking the second time in the last three seasons the team has visited State College for a preseason game.
Below is the full 2019 preseason schedule:
- Sept. 16 vs. Buffalo at 7 p.m. (Pegula Ice Arena)
- Sept. 19 vs. Columbus at 7 p.m. (PPG Paints Arena)
- Sept. 21 at Columbus at 2 p.m. (Nationwide Arena)
- Sept. 22 at Detroit at 5 p.m. (Little Caesars Arena)
- Sept. 25 vs. Detroit at 7 p.m. (PPG Paints Arena)
- Sept. 28 vs Buffalo at 3 p.m. (PPG Paints Arena)
The game on Sept. 28 is the Penguins’ ninth annual “Free Game For Kids.”
- 9th American tourist dead in Dominican Republic while vacationing with friends
- Woman found dead after man in prison tips off therapist
- 47 Jimmy Buffett fans fell sick on recent Dominican Republic vacation, group says
- VIDEO: EF1 tornado touched down in Butler, Armstrong counties Sunday
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.