PITTSBURGH - There's some good news and bad news for why the Penguins' D Brian Dumoulin and winger Patric Hornqvist did not practice Sunday.
You can customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts for sports news. CLICK HERE to find out how.
Patric Hornqvist has been placed on injured reserve. He will be out longer-term with a lower-body injury. pic.twitter.com/9BEoiTRXHy— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) November 3, 2019
With Hornqvist, it's not clear what the nature of his injury is. He left the last game against the Edmonton Oilers early, however.
- Braddock police chief arrested after violent incident with girlfriend, documents say
- ’A piece of me is really missing’: Nalani Johnson's mother speaks about daughter's death
- Steelers, Mike Tomlin fined $100k for violating NFL injury policy
- VIDEO: Heavenly moves: Florida priest steals show at high school pep rally with dancing skills
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.