CRANBERRY, Pa. - The Penguins are down two more forwards for the time being.
Both Patric Hornqvist and Alex Galchenyuk were absent from the Penguins' practice at the Lemieux Complex on Wednesday and are dealing with lower-body injuries, Mike Sullivan said after practice.
- 'Snakehead' fish that can live on land may be invading Georgia, officials say
- Man found dead, home ransacked in Penn Hills
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Mother left newborn, 9-year-old inside car with keys in ignition on busy road
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
DK Pittsburgh Sports