PITTSBURGH - It's official. Penguins defense prospect Clayton Phillips has enrolled at Penn State, DKPittsburghSports.com confirmed on Monday.
Phillips, who turns 20 next month, was the Penguins' third-round pick in 2017.
Penn State was rumored to be Phillips' preferred school ever since it was reported in June that Phillips was transferring from the University of Minnesota. Also, when Da Beauty League opened its season in July, it listed Phillips as playing for Penn State
- A phone-free show: Concert at Stage AE will have restrictions for your cell
- Trump to promote turning natural gas into plastics in Pa.
- Tanker hauling 8,000 gallons of gasoline crashes over an embankment
- VIDEO: Mother, 10-year-old son found shot to death in Crawford County
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts