Gusty winds will make it feel colder at the bus stop early Friday, with gusts to 20 mph possible through noon.
Take the umbrella with you as you head out because there are scattered rain showers in the forecast around lunchtime. Heavy rain isn't expected, but you may need the intermittent wipers if you're on the roads.
If you want to receive ALERTS about weather, download our Severe Weather Team 11 App.
Colder air will change any leftover showers into a few wet snowflakes late in the day, but no travel problems are expected.
A nice weekend break is setting up, with sunshine and milder temperatures.
Highs Sunday should make it near 50 degrees. Great weather to wrap up leaf raking, holiday decorating or getting the car washed.
- Local chiropractor found dead inside office was murdered, police say
- 668,000 will lose food stamp benefits under new work rules
- Sailor dead after killing 2 civilians at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard
- VIDEO: Local school district mourning loss of beloved student, talented athlete
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.