Make some plans outdoors this weekend and shake off the cabin fever.
Chilly temps will start the day Saturday, but a slow climb will push highs back near 40 degrees. Clouds will break by early afternoon, signaling the return of the sunshine!
Winds will pick up a bit early Sunday, but they'll usher in even milder temperatures. Before the day ends, most areas will top out near 50 degrees.
Try to wrap up your outdoor projects this weekend, as another system brings the threat for soaking rain back to the area Monday. Rain could be steady at times, causing ponding on area roads.
If you want to receive ALERTS about weather, download our Severe Weather Team 11 App.
Another blast of Arctic air will follow mid-week, with highs struggling to get back near freezing.
- More than $22,000 stolen from local school system through fraudulent checks, police say
- 2 students injured in Robinson Township apartment building fire
- Person leads police on chase through Robinson Township after firing shots from vehicle
- VIDEO: Man accused of vandalizing 3 local churches
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.