PITTSBURGH - The wind has turned south and milder air will push into the region overnight. Temperatures will be steady to slowly rising through the 50s toward dawn.
A few showers will move through overnight and early on Monday morning, then a cold front will produce widespread showers on Monday afternoon.
Showers will end Monday night behind the front and dry, cooler conditions will return by Monday night and Tuesday.
- Crash shuts down outbound Route 28 just outside Pittsburgh
- Man attacked by bear while hunting elk
- Man allegedly shoots, kills girlfriend in front of her 9-year-old son in fit of rage
- VIDEO: Accused Looter Shot While Allegedly Trying to Steal Fire Marshal's Car after Hurricane Michael
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.