- Order #01: To provide and expand resources, policies, and programs to increase housing security for existing City residents. This order asks the Finance Department to work with Allegheny County and the Pittsburgh Public Schools to protect longtime homeowners by reviewing proposals to implement an anti-gentrification measures, increase pro bono legal resources for homeowners, provide financial literacy programs, and adopt tenant protection programs.
- Order #02: To increase and improve the opportunities for public housing residents. This order asks the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh to adopt similar goals to those of the City and Task Force.
WEB EXTRA: Read the orders in their entirety
- Respect and stabilize existing communities
- Create quality affordable housing opportunities
- Maximize the impact of resources by ensuring lasting affordability
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Pittsburgh mayor issues executive orders on affordable housing
Fayette Co. under state of emergency as water continues to rise
Tornado confirmed in Washington Co., home damaged
SWAT situation lasts hours after teen shot in Lincoln-Lemington
Pregnant woman among 2 sexual-assault victims in Pittsburgh neighborhood