A man died Thursday after suffering an electric shock while working on a house in the 400 block of Morewood Avenue in Shadyside.
- Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez left message on forehead
- Man, woman shot inside car found dead at scene
- VIDEO: Potentially strong storms to target Pittsburgh area Thursday
- Alcoa Corporation moving global headquarters to Pittsburgh
The accident happened around 9:30 a.m. Thursday. Investigators said the 21-year-old man was moving planks near power lines while working on the home. He was pronounced dead at UPMC Shadyside.
Investigators said they will look for safety violations at the work site and review the history of the company Ski Masonry for past violations. Investigators have six months to complete their investigation.
According to OSHA's website, the company has not had violations over the past seven years.
Neighbors said the restoration crew was working on the home for the last month and was nearly finished.
Representatives from Ski Masonry did not immediately issue a response.
Stay with Channel 11 News and WPXI.com for continuing coverage.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Man doing repair work on home electrocuted
Penn Hills school board member facing drug possession charges resigns
Former Boilermakers business manager charged with embezzling $1.5 million
‘This is Us' stars Moore, Ventimiglia to announce Steelers' draft pick…
$5,000 given to Butler County community for clean drinking water