PITTSBURGH — A Pittsburgh couple is facing charges after allegedly putting their child and others in danger.
Police were called Tuesday to Christopher Cunningham and Laura Cole’s home on Churchview Avenue in Carrick.
The incident started when an acquaintance of Cunningham’s allegedly tried to run over a neighbor with his car, according to police paperwork. The neighbor said things then escalated and Cunningham allegedly pulled out a gun, pointed it at her face and threatened her.
Cunningham was arrested and police executed a search warrant at the home. Authorities said they found several guns, ammunition and drugs within feet of the couple’s 5-year-old daughter’s toys, Christmas presents and clothing.
The couple claims the girl had been staying with her grandmother, police said.
- 2 white golf ball-sized baggies of suspected cocaine and crack cocaine
- A white golf ball-sized bagged of suspected meth
- A bottle of Adderall
- 5 vacuum-sealed bags of marijuana
- Drug paraphernalia and scales
- Cell phones
- More than $4,000 cash hidden under the kitchen sink
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group