PITTSBURGH - UPDATE 2:03 p.m. Sunday: The pizza delivery driver who was shot and killed in East Liberty on Saturday has been identified.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified him as Abdulganiyu Sanusi, 56, of Pittsburgh.
A pizza delivery driver for Domino's was shot and killed in East Liberty Saturday afternoon.
The man was delivering pizza to the 200 block of Penn Avenue, according to police. On his way, he was called and diverted to N. Saint Clair Street.
A #Dominos pizza delivery driver is confirmed dead here along N. Saint Clair St. in East liberty police tell us neighbors heard someone say give me your money and heard a gunshot #wpxi pic.twitter.com/lAkufpyysn— Stephen Banfield (@coachtvnews) October 13, 2018
When he got out of the car, a witness said they heard someone say, "Give me your money," and then heard a gunshot, according to police.
- Police: Bowling ball smashed on employee's head during assault at Michigan bowling alley
- Elderly couple found dead in Penn Hills house fire
- 2 men shot in head drive themselves to hospital
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The driver was an employee at the Domino's in the 100 block of N. Sheridan Avenue.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.