PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh police are asking for help finding a missing 35-year-old woman.
Police said Jessica Young was last seen leaving her boyfriend's home in the Lincoln-Lemington neighborhood around 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 12.
If anyone has information on her whereabouts, call Pittsburgh police missing person detectives at 412-323-7142.
SEE THE FULL STORY:
- Pa. state rep. introduces bill to legalize recreational marijuana for adults
- Recall issued for ground beef sold at Safeway, Target, Sam's Club, death reported
- Teacher says she was fired after refusing to abide by 'no zero' policy
- VIDEO: Judge rules Cosby a 'sexually violent predator
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.