PITTSBURGH — Restaurant equipment from the home of the Pittsburgh Penguins is being auctioned off.
According to the auction notice posted online by Hostetter Auctioneers, interested buyers can view the equipment on Monday, Dec. 14 from 3 p.m. through 6 p.m. Bidding ends the next evening.
The long list of equipment being auctioned off includes:
- Lincoln Impinger gas powered food warming station
- A number of AIS Commercial Parts & Service WITTCO Warmer Drawer with Moist and Crisp Functions
- Glass rolling display table
- Penguins horizontal ticket booth with lockable drawer
- Heinz Ketchup and Mustard Station
- Desk with Penguins logo
- Wire cooling racks
- Bar table with beer taps
- Star pretzel warmer station
- Wooden Pittsburgh Penguins concession display on wheels
- A roughly 6 foot candy dispenser
If you’re interested in any of the equipment, you can contact the auctioneer, Matt Hostetter at 724-462-5547 or email email@example.com with any questions.
CLICK HERE to view the full list of equipment being auctioned off.
Cox Media Group