PITTSBURGH - Showers will continue across the area for the evening commute as a cold front pushes through. Expect wind gusts to 25 and 30 mph through at least 10 p.m.
Winds will relax overnight, which will set the stage for frost in areas. A Frost Advisory is in effect for every county in the area except Allegheny, Westmoreland and Fayette. The advisory is from 2 a.m. to 9 a.m. Tuesday.
Expect low-lying areas and valleys to have frost potential as well, so you may want to wrap up your sensitive vegetation just in case.
Temperatures will be in the mid-30s Tuesday morning. The afternoon will bring dry conditions with highs in the low 50s.
Another round of rain will move into our northern counties Wednesday. There's a slight chance showers make their way this far south into Pittsburgh, but we're tracking it.
- Sears files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy; 3 Western Pa. Kmarts to close
- Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar
- New mass times, priest reassignments begin for parishes in Diocese of Pittsburgh
- VIDEO: Toddler Mauled to Death By Family Dog
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.