COBB COUNTY, Ga. - A woman says a trip to AutoZone left her shaken after she was approached by who she thought was an employee of the business. But he wasn’t, he was a mobile mechanic.
“I couldn’t even get my second foot out before a man approached me with a card saying that he could work on my car and that he could help me,” the woman said. She did not want to be identified.
The woman said the man diagnosed a mechanical issue that would take $700 to fix. When she complained about the price, she said the man then offered to discount the price in exchange for sexual favors.
- Pizza delivery driver shot, killed in East Liberty
- Young boy brutally beaten on bus, mother says attacker should be charged
- Bodies of 11 infants found in ceiling of Detroit funeral home
- VIDEO: Police, motorcycle gang brawl at South Side bar; 4 arrests made
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.