SAN DIEGO, Calif. — Police in San Diego, California, have teamed up with the Center for Missing & Exploited Children and are hoping somebody recognizes a drawing of a small boy.
Authorities are still trying to identify the boy, who they believe was 2 ½ to 3 ½ years old at the time of his death, KSWB reported.
- LIVE UPDATES: Wind Chill Advisory issued for entire area
- Pastor who bought $200K Lamborghini for wife lives in $1.8M house paid for by church
- Man pulled from Allegheny River dies at hospital
- VIDEO: Teen Presumed Dead After Being Swept into Pacific Ocean
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Two hikers found his remains inside a duffel bag along with red warmup pants, gray-tan socks, a blue vest and two sweatshirts, the station reported.
The Center for Missing & Exploited Children created a facial reconstruction of what the boy might have looked like. Anyone with information is asked to call the San Diego Police Department.
© 2020 Cox Media Group