If you’re going to vote at your local polling place for the first time, you must bring identification with you.
Here are the approved forms of photo ID the poll workers will accept:
- Pennsylvania driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- ID issued by any Commonwealth agency
- ID issued by the U.S. Government
- U.S. passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Student ID
- Employee ID
Poll workers will also accept a non-photo ID that includes your name and address. That can include:
- Confirmation issued by the county voter registration office
- Non-photo ID issued by the commonwealth
- Non-photo ID issued by the U.S. government
- Firearm permit
- Current utility bill
- Current bank statement
- Current paycheck
- Government check
If you have voted at your polling place before, you do not need to show identification.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.